Communitythreads

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reptilian Brain

I heard Deepak Chopra on Larry King/CNN the other night. He was part of a panel responding to the horrific male violence toward a 15 year old girl. There was discussion about brain function, emotional retardation and emotional intelligence.

I am an "advocate" for the reptilian brain because I have so many reptilian friends in the spirit world. My mystical experiences have shown me that I am directly related to reptiles. We share a common spinal chord associated with kundalini fire. When we transcend the brain we fly into other dimensions, realities and intelligences.

All parts of the brain must work together in cooperation. It's whole system design that continues to evolve. When humans stop dissecting and analyzing in linear/male fashion and start to integrate and include in non-linear/female fashion there will be greater knowing.

Perhaps Deepak's new book gives the reptilian brain a voice. I don't remember the title of that book. I do remember the color and design. I haven't "grounded" yet with the book which means to focus my eyes and see the details. I am SO right brained and it's not always convenient. In fact it creates more work in this realm. However, it has other advantages. It allows me to fly and see the whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home