Communitythreads

Friday, September 30, 2011

Journey to the Universe

Brian Swimme’s Journey to the Universe film premiere in Seattle was a great opportunity to see friends. Notes from the film:

Philosophy is love of wisdom
Stars are our ancestors
Earth is more than alive – it is life generating
Encounters create choices and thus discernment/awareness
Structure endures
Wonder will guide us
We draw in light and convert it to food
Eye was formed in response to light
First language was carving symbols into stone
There is patterning in matter
When gravity collapses there is nuclear explosion
Gravity related to nuclear fusion
There is a natural urge to merge

As I see it the evolutionary leap that must happen is from outer to inner space exploration; from logical seeing to intuitive knowing. This will require a lot more stillness in individual lives and a turning and listening within. Humans will, once again, soul travel instead of space ship travel; meet neighbors telepathically instead of technologically; attune to elements and elementals for advice/counsel. Life will be very different. I don’t think just a few are meant to be “shamans” but that we lost this pathway in our development. Now it’s critical that we get on track and thrive in this way of Being that is sustainable: evolving into increased light and thus more aware of the larger whole.

My expanding universe has come to a halt. I am resting a lot more and achieving a lot less. My body and whole Being is insisting on this. I find myself attempting to fill up my schedule and get involved as before but I remind myself that I’m not there any more. I simply don’t have the energy. I am now getting paid to organize events and am grateful for this very part time job. I’m interacting as things come up in my daily life rather than seeking things out. I am at rest, content and peaceful. Nice to have more time to chat with people face to face. Less pressure being busy and more time to be relaxed.

Am I the only one who thinks that cancer is being glorified in pink? Am I the only one who thinks that someone without a sense of identity would create cancer so that they have a club to belong to? This sounds cold and cruel but it is an overview of the glorification of disease rather than a celebration of the vitality of wellness. Why don’t more people take a stand and have a voice for peace, clean waters, planting trees, etc? They are distracted by other forces.

Another issue that has come up recently is the amount of space craft debris. It’s criminal that humans are not being responsible for the entire circle of their actions; from the East of inspiration through the North of disintegration. Every thing manufactured should be biodegradable and returned to the elements. Humans are junk pile junkies on Earth and in our larger cosmos. This will not be allowed much longer and cleansing will happen via Natural Forces.

Life is good. I'm feeling so content today and wonder why. Why do I need to have a reason? Isn't this my natural state??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home