Communitythreads

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank You, Dr. Wayne Dyer

I have decided to communicate my correspondence to Dr. Wayne Dyer here so that it doesn't get lost in the flowing current that carries me from one moment to the next. It's like "water under the bridge" if I don't attend to things as they come up.

At I Can Do It! Vancouver Wayne would say certain words that brought up different words in me.  When he said "God" I thought "Goddess"; when he said "infinity" I thought "finite", etc.

That listening process created two lines/angles that I have expanded here. 

God
Infinite
Eternal
Formless
Timeless
Oneness
Energy
Spirit


Goddess
Finite
Change
Form
Time
Polarity
Matter
Ego

To my right brain way of seeing wholes I think this is a picture of masculine and feminine language of X.   God (+) and Goddess (-) are electromagnetic frequencies within all matter.  This is Sacred Earth in e-motional expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home