Communitythreads

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Creator + Creation = Creativity





This is my personal blog. I don’t announce it publicly. Those who find me here are meant to be here. If S/He Dragon gets published I will need to do something new with this blog since it is a continuation of that story. Perhaps I will write a second book since much is not being included and the story continues day by day. Would the public be interested in “tuning in” to S/He Dragon on a regular basis, offering comment and asking questions? Instead of an E-Book it would be a S/He blog. This could be fun—with creative possibilities.

More victory yesterday regarding the old me and the new me relating to food. I did not cave in to sweets mid-afternoon. I chose to eat pecans and almonds instead. At dinner, having sushi with a friend, debating within about having one more plate. I watched, listened and did nothing. My stomach ruled…it was full! Where is this new “control” coming from? What new part of brain-body is activating?

I am not a good candidate for hypnosis. Listening to Eldon’s CD and hearing his commands I did not respond. I heard but there were no electrical impulses, no “juice,” moving through my body. One is “turned on” or not. Revealing that chemical hormones play a key role in physical response and, yes—addiction. Hormones move like water or dry up in lifeless infertility. How does this apply to food compulsions and addictions?

I turned to page 136 in Marianne Williamson’s A Course in Weight Loss. It introduced the Inspirer and Permitter as supportive partners in an initiation ceremony. The title of the chapter is Ritualize the Change in You. I wonder if Marianne has ever offered this ritual on a public platform such as I Can Do It. My Creative Self is imaging/designing/orchestrating such a ritual: Equinox, Solstice times of year including masculine and feminine—now getting audience participation. Such an imagination! This imaging power can heal compulsions and addictions! I am tuning in, turning on and turning up my imaging power that activates health and vitality. Now, that would be a fun topic to talk about with a public audience: What Turns You On?  What hormones move you? 

This blog is my current, my waters, of expression. I’m sure I say too much for public consumption. However, language/communication is how I ground the creative process, and how I follow moving currents that move me. It is my life-blood and one life-line (vertical lines reveal themselves in this moment!) honoring primal forces of Energy and Nature. Cosmic Forces penetrate Earth through Kundalini Fire; deliver through Sacred/Conscious Intuition and Sacred/Conscious Logic (S/He Dragon); and enliven, activate, a larger whole.

Using language to communicate, here now, I see that Creativity is at play. Would this not refer to a tangled web of toxic particles/parts loosening up, releasing their grip, and new Light shining through. (the YouTube, at the end of this post, shows DNA as a tangled web of strands!) Ahhh, I feel a sense of relief as I see and write. Yes, healing Light loosens dark matter. 

At our Eastside Beyond Coal event today a man was frustrated saying that he was ready to get out the guns. I suggested that we use words instead. At the end of the event I was standing next to him and he gave me an earful: he had been in the Navy and wants more “fight.” I watched him getting hostile and as he walked away in a “huff” he said something about “blood.” Blood, indeed!  Not blood of old…new blood with new hormonal juice! A new life line! 

We offer Gaia a blood transfusion. (Blood transfusion is generally the process of receiving blood products into one's circulation intravenously.)

Creator + Creativity = Creation
OR
Creator + Creation = Creativity

I see this as DNA activation.  What is DNA?   http://youtu.be/zwibgNGe4aY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home