Communitythreads

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stargate ~ Vibrational Portal



I attended Stargate (stargatesinternational.com) and arrived early to sit quietly. I shifted immediately into a higher brain wave frequency. The energy of this geometric portal was/is tranquil like a day at the spa with warm waters and a comforting blanket.

Prageet, creator of Stargate, is down-to-earth with a voice that is soothing, resonating. He built this structure by listening for guidance.  He purchased copper tubing and ran his hand down the tube. When he felt an energetic shift, he cut.  We did a series of meditations with ascended Masters, Angels, Star Families, Lemurians, Atlantians, and Gaia. It can’t get anymore inclusive than this!  I resonated with Jesus/Sacred Masculine and Mary/Sacred Feminine, and Buddha.  Lemurian was very intense and my body followed inner guidance lifting my arms straight up and high. A Stargate dance!

I had a specific experience in the first meditation but lost it consciously.  However, later I remembered and spoke with Prageet about it.  During the angel meditation I got that I was to “smell” them. Prageet asked if I had done that.  I said that I didn’t know how to “warp around” that.  I did know that scent is our most ancient sense and that snakes steer by scent...dragons too!  So, I will listen and watch for what this means in my brain and in my life.

I had no sense of vibrational connection with star families. Prageet said they had something to do with our evolution and I continue to wonder why reptilian brain with its instinctual nature is not more integrated with our modern brains. I wonder if some alien race used “power over” rather than “power with.” Maybe my soul connection and work is Earth centered…not sure….so much of this is new consideration. My answers come from within.

I felt love for Robin Alexis after her radio program today. Her multi-dimensional healing work with individuals is healing work for Gaia. I messaged her that I feel like I am being stretched in two directions. One direction has to do with sacred activism and the other with sacred soul. There are so many people I want to spend time with and so many places I’d like to be. There is no way I can do it all! I have a range of resources and time that keeps it all in balance.

At Stargate I was talking to Marth Norwalk, hostess of Animal World on Alternative Talk Radio that airs before Mystic Radio. As we talked my heart started “singing” in fullness that felt like > as if energy was coming through me and I was the point.  I mentioned this to her and she felt it too. I said it was all the animals that loved her! It was a gift for me to feel this and then share this through my voice.

It seems there are lines of convergence at play. I am experiencing this associated with past lives and food issues. There are times I am so out of control and wonder who is pulling my strings. And other times the waters are calm. It’s as if two lines of time cross creating a vortex.  Intense integration is occurring at the same time of intense disintegration. “Purification by fire” comes through this moment. I garden…it helps in so many ways.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. As I was gardening this afternoon I got that Transition is my Earth ministry. This helps me understand why I am so busy with this new work right now. I sensed my outreach to Robin helped this come through.  I am so grateful for so many sweet souls in my life. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home