Communitythreads

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wings of Enfoldment




The night of S/He Dragon birth (book proposal form) I crawled into bed and was immediately enfolded by two white angel wings. It was so sweet and peaceful. I felt love come in from many angles…angels.

Another dragon “egg” is cracking open as Transition Free Press ~ Cascadia/US takes shape. I received an email from Charlotte, Editor-in-Chief, giving the green light to create a FB page and asking if we would like to submit an article. I am impressed by an article she wrote about the dawn chorus and will post it. I am currently seeking sponsors to fund the bulk order. I like connecting these dots. It’s different than trying to organize a group. This organizing is recognizing Sustainable Heroes already in place.

I awoke this morning thinking about Jean Houston. I have not yet included her in my book. I didn’t know how exactly or where to include her. This morning that information came through. What an amazing process! It’s nice to get help and direction from invisible realms.

As I return to working on my entire manuscript I see where descriptive words are needed and insert them easily from brain to hand to computer.  I credit the book proposal research work for sharpening my left brain. My lack of interest in reading over many years had to do with my lack of patience for detailed description. And now I am writing it!  My brain has really changed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home