Communitythreads

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Multidimensional Sound Healing



An intense weekend with Stargate, SCALLOPS’ (Sustainable Cities All Over Puget Sound) regional meeting, and Dana’s concert. When I settled down to sleep Saturday night a being took shape before my Eye and eyes with Stargate lines, only more vertical—as if Stargate collapsed into itself and expanded vertically. I do see two eyes when I look at the structure and we were told that Stargate holds consciousness. I drew the being with straight lines. It looks very phallic, masculine. Spring 2014 is proving to be omnipotent, omnifertile. Male and female forces are alive in brain-bodies on Gaia.

Friday’s Stargate was DNA changing, Saturday’s SCALLOPS regional meeting was invigorating, and Dana’s concert was a swirling vortex of feelings. I had not seen him in over a year and feelings toward him range from cold to hot. Sunday and Monday cold grief and heartache washed over me in tsunami waves. Transcending deep human feelings another current ran true, overarching in higher e-motion (energy in motion) of Unconditional Love. Once again this force rose up out of dark, cold waters bringing change spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. I see whale breeching. I see Lemuria rising.

When I rose out of dark feelings I had new vision and took new action. One was to email Dana and order his CD to share with specific people. At the speed of Light, or faster than the speed of Light, I instinctively “smelled” the words in my head and watched them fire out my hand as I typed: “I think this has to do with multidimensional sound healing.” As this moved through me my inner response was, "Okay, thank you." I am guided and moved by forces larger than ego.

Something is missing in my brain associated with will power and discipline. I feel pinned down in food addiction. I do have tools that I forget to use. I do have support that I forget to reach out for. This karmic drama wants to control. My feminine nature goes with the flow of instinct. (Is instinct the same as intuition or deeper, more ancient?) My instincts associated with food are still connected to past lives when I starved, begged and stole. (Now, in this moment tears of grief rise up…this is HUGE for me….DEEP stuff!) I work to change this and wonder about “smell.” Can I remember “to smell” when I am thinking I want another food with flour and sugar or when I eat frantically? Can my brain speak a new language? 

Reading Self-Hypnosis and Subliminal Technology is helpful. Eldon Taylor puts me in another mind frame just by reading his words. I also have A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson. Can I, will I, use these book and Eldon’s CD to assist in this healing? (Thank you, Hay House for your Seasonal gifting of low-cost books.) I go for two days and then cave in reminding me of emotional waves and eating patterns that have pulled me up and down most of my life. I welcome more discipline of masculine energy that grounds me in body.

Inspiration comes in at the speed of Light (perhaps it comes in faster). Instincts naturally fire this way. Why does my brain not fire this way when it comes to healing addiction? What is stuck? What is missing? What new “wire” is waiting in the wings? My heart goes out to those with addictions…it is a trap that slowly kills a person, communities and planet. My healing is collective healing and this is true of everyone. Yes, the pressure increases.

Because of my experience with entities of Darkness who walk in this realm, I know there are forces in other realms feeding personal and collective addiction frenzy. It’s called mind control. This is why I turn to multidimensional healing. It’s time to go deeper which is a sign that we have evolved in our development. I am at this juncture and not ashamed to speak of it. I know true identity is not ego based. I know the power of honesty that gave me wings. I continue to enter this new territory alone yet not alone. I choose to stay awake and conscious letting my new brain breathe and live in new fire.

Green Waters song came through. Camilla and I have talked about my using this song to free up addiction. I know this. I activate this. Yes, this is DNA changing. Knowing and doing are lifetimes apart; they are also here now.

Stargate experience charged my body to respond to Lemurians with arms shooting straight up over my head, skyward. This vertical stance/dance is a new channel, pathway, wire, supported by inclusiveness of Stargate. I welcome my masculine nature that is logical and down to earth. Waters rise on areas of Gaia, land rises on other areas. What once was water is now land. What once was land is now water. Lemuria rises, as does Gaia frequency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home