Communitythreads

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cell Body and Dendrites



Light increases; darkness follows. I've been experiencing both at different levels. The image that has been showing up looks like this cell body and dendrites. It came through as a "filter" when I asked for support. It is white and reminded me of a dream catcher that filters impurities; also a snowflake.

Robin Alexis supported my radio request yesterday..she is such a beautiful soul. I didn't recognize my voice during that interaction. I sounded so...masculine! After that I was driving my car and 3/4 mile from my house a white car veers into my lane coming fast toward me. I stared and was ready to steer toward the ditch...nerves steady without panic. He then got into his lane. I saw that he had a handful of food while driving. Darkness follows light. At my granddaughter's high school yesterday two students had weapons.  Darkness follows light....and getting close to home.  We call in reinforcements!  

Chi continues to move through me in a new way. I am taking more time for stillness to manage the new currents. 

Wikipedia: 
A crystal dendrite is a crystal that develops with a typical multi-branching tree-like form. Dendritic crystal growth is very common and illustrated by snowflake formation and frost patterns on a window. Dendritic crystallization forms a natural fractal pattern.

Wikipedia:
Dendrites (from Greek δένδρον déndron, "tree") are the branched projections of a neuron that act to propagate the electrochemical stimulation received from other neural cells to the cell body, or soma, of the neuron from which the dendrites project. Electrical stimulation is transmitted onto dendrites by upstream neurons (usually their axons) via synapses which are located at various points throughout the dendritic tree. Dendrites play a critical role in integrating these synaptic inputs and in determining the extent to which action potentials are produced by the neuron. Recent research has also found that dendrites can support action potentials and release neurotransmitters, a property that was originally believed to be specific to axons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home