Communitythreads

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ChiFull Dragon





Earth, I Am, is “sacrificial lamb.” I sacrifice that which no longer serves me in fire of purification. I Am my own fire.

I manage food intake and pulse of activity in a new way. I can no longer survive living old ways. I sacrifice Earth substance as I learn new pathways, patterns. I learn to thrive.
How do I change? Externals help: information, techniques, and goals. 

New information comes in: I swim in an ocean of Chi. I can regulate this lubricating substance. It starts at the top of my head and pours out my temples. I can extend chi outward and downward. It’s fairy dust as I move it from my head down the sides of my body and out my hands. It’s a colorful waterfall of charged substance that builds rather than depletes. It’s a chi-fall of energetic force. I move it chi-fully! This substance sooths, calms fire as it turns within itself, containing fire. It’s a union of forces.

I may be creating a habit pattern of waking up to post on Facebook in response to others’ posts. I am aware I am “flooding” my community with “shares.” So far no one has complained directly. I am “fed” by these community responses and I feed in response. Yesterday FB interaction revealed new information. References to higher Self revealed to me that men I interact with in dreamtime represent my masculine Self! I had dreamed of relating with a younger man. I offered spiritual teachings, he offered affection. As we embraced in goodbye he said that he was sending $$$$. That made me happy, relieved. That is my He! I could not ground and be productive in this realm without Him. She would still be floating in intuitive space if it wasn’t for Him. It is this S/He substance I now recognize as Chi. 

I am, We are, Chi Body. People around the world are immersed in the drama of a missing airplane as humans cannot cooperate or communicate effectively. Blunders persist creating increasing mistrust, grief and hostility. Ego Body is behind this drama. Chi Body cannot function this way. It flows in transparency and resilience. This missing plane is also focusing on all the garbage in our ocean..I hope this gets addressed.

Life is a moving current. There are times when emotion takes me into the future and I make statements about future intentions. Then current changes and I let go of the shore to keep moving. Others in Chi Body accept rather than resist for they too, are in moving current. Those who do not accept suffer discomfort by hanging on to the shore in fear. We are all letting go of fear as we move with new current of Chi. We now have the honor to deliver what Chi Body looks like, sounds like, tastes like, smells like, feels like, acts like. (I’m wondering if this energetic sensations at my temples has to do with “smell” I “got” at Stargate? I read in a chakra book that smell is associated with Earth Chakra.)

Dreamtime man said he was sending $$$$. Chi feels like $$$$ -- abundance!

Does this mean I take a Tai Chi or Qigong class? Maybe. It does mean that I practice this Chi-full dance during my day. Chi is "in between," "connecting" substance of energy and matter. Chi lubricates my nerves, muscles, joints, as I wash dishes, cook, write, garden, drive, spend time with family, work with dogs and children, etc. Chi guides me and tempers my fire. Chi heals me.

This internal support moves me out of old patterns of overeating and over doing. I feel relieved…that same feeling that came over me in the dream about $$$$. Support is present: Omnipresent!

I now get up from this chair and take fresh ginger tea to the couch. I have permission to do nothing! Soon I will do what I love to do: post on FB, write my final chapters, and garden. I do this with full awareness of bathing in CHI. My head feels light as does my body. In this moment I see cracks in earth filled with golden Light. Chi wraps around my body and activities in the same way it wraps around tectonic plates of Gaia. Our new energetic body makes its transition, linked arm in arm. We rise above ego driven mentality and functionality. We are resilient! We ride the currents of water, air and fire. We are Earthly Beings. We are Earthy Angels. And we stick together in Chi!

As I move with Chi I see the difference. I am in my body moving differently, more attuned. I am also feeling overwhelmed by all this. It’s a mix of emotions with one current at center organizing it all. That current dances Chi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home