Communitythreads

Monday, April 7, 2014

Global Coherence Initiative

I was wound up tight--and burned out. I am now regulating the flow of chi through my body and thus actions. This is how I heal and sustain my health. 

This feels peaceful and balanced. I am doing less and enjoying more.

I keep learning this...however, I am on a new ring of an upward spiral!

Chi energy runs from head through spine. I feel it flowing out feet and hands. I recognize it as Light. Light is conscious of I AM; I AM is conscious of Light.  Evolve that to WeAre--a collective of Wheels of Light!

Resistance is rampant.  Look beyond appearances.  Know Truth -- I AM.

Excellent online program by Gregg Braden/HeartMath regarding Resilience in Times of Extremes.  I am joining Global Coherence Initiative!  Thanks, Gregg! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home