Communitythreads

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tools of Transformation



Dream Sunday am: Four world leaders lined up horizontal including Vladimir Putin, then myself in the South.

 _______________ world leader

_______________ world leader

_______________ world leader

_______________ world leader Vladimir Putin

_______________ myself

I speak from my heart acknowledging Russia. Putin turns to me eye to eye. Warmth and receptivity moves between us.

My friend is bringing me 16 gourds from the midwest! Rattling has significant change on my physical body. I now say to body, “You can have two bites” and body does so. I say, “You have had enough to eat” and body agrees. For weeks body had been out of control with no filter or boundaries. Rattling has some sort of power that changes this. I have a rawhide rattle with a dull sound...it is not as effective. Gourds work!

An excellent meeting with Transition Olympia in the South. I noticed a light feeling in body as I left the meeting and identified it as Heart Chakra. I love this work! We are booking the film Transition 2.0, I will circulate/sell Transition Free Press at the film, and TO is purchasing newsletters from me. I am selling them at 50% my cost so they can make a small profit. I made contact with Transition Whatcom in the North and will attend an upcoming meeting. I reached out to Transition Snoqualmie Valley in the East and Sustainable Bainbridge in the West. Will see! This N/S/E/W landscape is the same pattern I am rattling around my body. Here is a repetitive pattern over many years! Here are ley lines/Dragon lines!

Is this new activity of scheduling Transition meetings/events and selling a product a precursor to my book S/He Dragon? It is how evolution works in my life and I feel happy! This work is what I came here to do. “No,” True Speech says, “I came here to live in the moment through internal Being.” “Thank you.”  A reminder never to forget First Love that rises from within. Dragon holds this memory in our DNA. Does Dragon "rattle" when it flies? I just now saw Dragon with something around its neck that does rattle.

When something blocks us and persists without logic or reason one can suspect that an outside dark force has interfered with our energy field through chords, attachments, threads, implants, etc. (Robin Alexis has a large vocabulary for this.) Rattling can release these dark patterns and I feel it happen in my body every time I rattle. I keep my rattle with me in the car and shook it good before Governor Jay Inslee’s Climate and Energy announcement today. He talked about tools…yep! Rattle is a transforming tool! There is much to learn from rattle. Hah! A teacher!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home