Communitythreads

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Language of Heart and Soul




In a 2005 journal I wrote: “Dragons know the True Speech. The dragon and the speech of the dragon are one.” ~ Tales from Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin

I enjoy engaging with my Facebook community and responding to posts that resonate with me. This gives me opportunity to connect and speak my language of “heart and soul.”

At Transition Network's website I sometimes have time to read a post and respond. This is a different experience as “heart and soul” is not as outspoken. A recent post left me with a blank response but then subtle connective words started to filter through. It was like listening to different music and letting the notes reveal themselves. Perhaps this language process is much more subconscious and takes a little more time to process in my brain. My core is heart and soul and this is the language that I speak fluently...it rises up and out easily.

It seems that many who speak Heart and Soul do not know Transition language with its sustainability issues. And many who speak Transition do not know heart and soul language with its spiritual aspects. It looks like I want to bridge the two.

I am attending Transition Olympia’s board meeting to support them in showing the film Transition 2.0. It will give me an opportunity to circulate Transition Free Press. I want to do this with other Transition Towns in this region. This “business plan” evolves based on response. One woman in Olympia has been very responsive. I will attempt to make contact with others.    
 
This morning I met with a gentleman who is active with Transition Woodinville. He wants to do Green Mapping. I am happy to support him. I see a regional map with Transition Whatcom/North, Transition Olympia/South, Transition NE Sustainable Seattle/West, Transition Snoqualmie Valley/East and Transition Woodinville in the middle. I wonder what he sees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home