Communitythreads

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Red Vestment




Monday dreams: I fly in two dreams. There is a child with dark hair distracting me, not wanting me to fly. I work to avoid this child. Then decide to teach her/him to fly. This flying is new as I am aware of being upright as one whole body. I am conscious of the reverberation in my head. This “humm” pulsation is the driving force of my body. I am not flying on wind currents as in other dreams. I fly on the power vibrating in my head, between my ears. Flying is so exhilarating, so divine! I would like to “package” it so it can be duplicated in this realm.

Tuesday Dream: I am in a ceremony receiving gifts. I best remember the end of the dream when I am given the name Two Eagles as a band of red fabric is placed around my neck. In the dream I was moved emotionally about this gift of honor. This “vestment” hanging along both sides of my arms reminds me of wings. So they help me fly?

This ascending dream occurred when I was in a descending cycle feeling sad, depressed and like a stuffed human who has overeaten. The food pattern reminds me of my sexual pattern in early adult life and how I felt driven to find a man to be happy. At that time I hit bottom and rose up thanks to meditation (for me a change in brain wave frequency and thus reality) and Angel Michael. Now at age 65 a part of me continues to lust after—food! Perhaps the little child in the dream is key. Perhaps my psyche (and the collective psyche?) resists growing up and being conscious in physical body. Perhaps alignment is met with gravity of resistance.

How is it that in “sin” of darkness I am gifted Light of increasing awareness? Is this some sort of test or cross I bear? Does every human have this test and cross? In this evolving process I notice that earth body bears the abuse. Is earth body a "sacrificial lamb" on the path to Light? The only way to move forward is to embrace this seeming duality and know that Light and Dark are One Circle of Creativity. That duality includes the energetic spectrum as well as the entity spectrum. We pull Dark forces into Light; and Light forces into Dark. This process cannot be understood with linear mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home