Communitythreads

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Grounding Dreams



Grounding Dreams

6:15 am    
I am in an obstacle course lifting myself onto ledges and foundations using upper body strength. I leap, ledge to ledge, with balance and walk tight-rope paths. In the dream I am surprised at this because I cannot do this in “real” time. At the end is a doorway. I open it to bright daylight and know the road in front of me stretching left and right. (Amazing dream -- I am not lost!)

I am at the top of a tall square building. It is a laundry chute with white linens on every level. I want get to the bottom and know I can do this feat because of the previous dream. I choose to jump at the same time I sense/see the bottom as a soft landing of soft linens. I let go and free fall. I fall too fast and reach out to touch the shelving of linens. I slow down. I watch the process as I descend. I know the floor is fast approaching and the landing is soft. In front of me is that same door, pear shaped with handle at the left where stem would be. I open it to daylight and the same road stretches left and right. (Another amazing dream -- I am not lost!)

Thinking about the door and how to describe it I realized it is similar to half of the yin/yang symbol with door knob as eye.

Last Saturday I interpreted the “cloud” of energy associated with book publication as negative and processed my feelings and thoughts. This left me feeling at peace with whatever door opens today with Hay House. If one door doesn’t open there is another. I am agile and balanced, taking the next step!

 

 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home