Communitythreads

Saturday, May 17, 2014

When God Was A Woman




Late morning dream:  I am on a machine moving on earth of this realm. Key is in ignition on the right, switching on and off easily. Going up a hill the machine starts to sputter and loses power. I look to see the cause. The gas tank in front is leaking and then it corrodes and falls apart. No gas, no power so I gather the thing up and back track.

Shifts in reality…and it’s all good!

S/He Dragon’s voice is strong. I listen every day for that which wants to express into this world. I am creating a web page and blog so S/He has more space for expression. Will also expand social media range. I am asking my community (people I see and speak with face to face, voice to voice) about a publisher attuned to Dragon. S/He is on a quantum path that opens up based on earthy response. My fiery self wants it all to happen NOW. Yet this world of matter takes time…and so it is.

Reading When God was a Woman by Merlin Stone. I will respond on Facebook, S/He Dragon page.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home