Communitythreads

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deepak's Global Peace Meditation

I tuned in to the "live feedback" Global Peace Meditation with Deepak Chopra and 80,000 global citizens.

When the meditation started and I closed my eyes there was an image in place ready to impress upon consciousness. That image first came through as vertical lines at core center. The shape was of an apple with North and South poles indented and a current of force present. In a split-second (maybe at the speed of light) I got that I should drum and support the current. I drummed unconsciously letting senses lead the way: lub-tub, lub-tub, lub-tub reminding me of heartbeat. I hear our local red tail hawk screech...again and again and again. Hawk stayed with the meditation and drumming for quite some time. Then something shifted and I drummed rapidly. Intensity increased. I saw animals, waters, trees and all of earth uprising as if some intense force was pulling and pushing. "A shift of gravity" comes in now. I stopped drumming just as suddenly as I started and shifted.

soon after I was travelling through center core. It had texture like a cord or valve or duct. It was very white. A white hole? I thought I heard Alan Watts say "umbilical cord" and "ah-ha" that is exactly what that open cord was like. I could feel the texture of that substance (I can still feel it) and though it's familiar I can't determine what it is. It isn't bone or flesh. It's pliable "tissue" through which liquid passes. It reminds me of the membranes in beef liver.

What a nurturing experience to be online with Deepak and receive information that flows through his heart/mind/body. Feedback loops create mirrors and one gets to see oneself reflected in another and others. This phenomenon has nothing to do with separate egos. It's about points nurturing one another through pulsations of "spirit" (word coming through now). That pulsation is rhythmic as Deepak mentioned. I think it's the dance of radiant light and its reflection and radiation and reflection. This energy must have substance through which to flow. Blood is vital.

Today in a meeting with my boss he mentioned that I was making something "sticky"...that I was giving the situation "traction". He also commented about something moving in the agency's "bloodstream." This is an example of oneness that is emerging through the unconscious body. These "miracles" are so fun to observe and take delight in. It's all about Light! Darkness also has a voice...so we listen and let that force move as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home