Communitythreads

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seeing in Time Space

Biking along the river trail geese fly overhead winging their way North in W and M formation depending on one's angle of viewing point -- interesting that one can see both angles of positive and negative space at the same time -- the choice then is communicating what one sees. Yummy wood smoke fragrance oozes from chimneys of cozy houses.

I'm purchasing airline tickets for SanDiego's I Can Do It! conference. It's cheaper to purchase them now than later...paying as I go I now plan ahead. I'm joining a host of forces winging our own way into the consciousness of humankind. I'm glad to see a diversity of speakers including Dr. Stephen Farmer, shaman, and Chris Prelitz, with a green message. Green heart chakra energy extends to hands and feet. Spiritual substance joins earth substance and all parts of community are included. We are rainbow warriors with colorful threads weaving through points like eyes of needles -- there's that convex/concave image again. It's amazing how this body teaches me as I witness words rising up and out spontaneously...purely. Language is quite magical...I wonder where it lives in my brain? The answer is Now Here: brain is whole psyche (unconscious, sub-conscious, conscious, supra conscious).

I just read in my PCC Sound Consumer newspaper that Obama has responded to Michael Pollan's letter entitled "Farmer in Chief." I will add the article to my website. I am so happy to read that Obama's website has a list of agriculture priorities. We have a leader who is enlightened from the agricultural angle. This calls for much gratitude to awakened human beings who did deep inner work that is now reflected in the outer world.

When God Was A Woman
Robert Graves's translation of The Golden Ass by the Roman writer Apuleius of the second century AD, the Goddess Herself appears and explains:

I am Nature, the universal Mother, mistress of all elements, primordial child of time, sovereign of all things spiritual, queen of the dead, queen also of immortals, the single manifestation of all gods and goddesses that are. My nod governs the shining heights of Heaven, the wholesome sea breezes, the lamentable silences of the world below. Though I am worshipped in many aspects, known by countless names, and propitiated with all manner of rites, yet the whole round earth venerates me.

The primeval Phyrygians call me Pessinuntica, Mother of the gods; the Athenians sprung form their own soil, call me Cecropian Artemis; for the islanders of Cyprus I am Paphial Aphrodite, for the archers of Crete I am Dictynna; for the tri-lingual Silicians, Stygian Prosperine; and for the Eleusinians their ancient Mother of Corn. Some know me as Juno, some as Bellona of the Battles; others as hecate, others again as Rhamnubia, but both races of Aethiopians , whose lands the morning sun first shines upon, and the Egyptians who excel in ancient learning and worship me with ceremonies proper to my godhead, call me by my true name, namely Queen Isis.

This history is new to me. The words and places unfamiliar. I embrace "herstory" and release the grief associated with it. For a time Goddess was supreme and the male was not her equal. He was used in sexual rites and sacrifice. He was subservient. Until the story changed. Goddess religion and God religion merge now through evolved consciousness. We are more than separate and diverse parts. We are one spiritual body expressing our male/female Nature.

Earth Mother purges the past...and moves into a new phase of co-creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home