Communitythreads

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dragon Speak

Years ago (maybe 17) the boulders at Dosewallips in the Olympic Rainforest spoke to me. This past week I spoke to them. As I touched the mossy being a dragon chant came through and grounded in that time/space. I don't remember it now...as it is with non-linear magic that I call mystical.

I am noticing that when I "chi" my hands hold an East/West current and they are also a conduit for a North/South current creating acupressure points for the well-being and happiness of the whole.

Which reminds me: Monday I am meeting with Laura Musikanski the ED of the Happiness Initiative. She has been very inclusive toward me and we are talking about partnering. I am ready to focus on a project! Not everyone includes me even though I am part of their team...this lack of response moves me in different directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home