Communitythreads

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chill Out!

Two years ago I was grounded in this community feeling charged about participating in the Grange and Transition Woodinville.  Those energies have changed reflected by the relationships and forms. 

I resigned as Garden manager early this week because of another toxic communication from a woman at the Grange.  Resigning gave me an unexpected sense of relief as the garden was a large responsibility physically.  My right hand and thumb felt a thread release that was toxic at the other end!  Time to move on!

I am aware that relationships change when they reach a saturation point.  When capacity is reached.  Today I weeded my clients raspberries and planted some snow peas....next to the bee hives.  Heavenly!

There is an impulse to fill in the space with new activity...but my logic is telling me to chill out!
I like my logic...another voice giving me permission.  My hand/thumb is thanking my logic as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home