Communitythreads

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Time Pan

Jean Houston has a mastery of language and an enchanting way of communicating using melody and rhythm.  She reminds me of Clarissa Pinkola Estés and her audio series Women Who Run with the Wolves.  I wonder if Jean has ever produced audio materials about Gods/Goddesses.  I would guess women who gather in circles all over the world would welcome such a series.

I have not been drawn to Greek Gods and Goddesses because they have not revealed themselves from within.  There is one exception and that is Pan.  I opened my Language of the Sacred Feminine files to locate my poem about meeting Pan.  Here are poems in honor of Spring Time 2014.



  
Here in misty green
Dancing on dew dropped grasses
Making merry with fluted sound
Pagan god Pan
Laughs in my ear
Announcing the morning
6/1990


soul mate pan
ears pointed
green man
keeper of the gate
spirit and matter

soul mate pan
wide eyed energy field
green vitality
erotic, sensual
9/1990

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home