Communitythreads

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Angel Readings

My son and daughter-in-law offer me their laptop this Christmas morning to read the news. I want to share the magic of Angels. Last evening with family at their dad's house I offered my oldest daughter an angel card reading. She was very receptive. This is a gift for me as years ago I told dark forces that they couldn't have her...she belonged in light. Now, after relating with her angel to angel and now, that she's talking to me again I read her angel messages. She was in tears and I was also moved by the pointed communications in the card. After the reading I felt a strong flow of energy moving at my right shoulder...my daughter was also at my right. I commented on it and we both held silence.

I was not aware that I needed to relate to the snow in a more personal way. That those crystal formations need to be honored and celebrated rather than seeing it as a nuisance and inconvenience. Energy gets trapped in matter and needs to be released. Conscious humans can do that ceremonial work. I have so much to learn!! and do!!

Happy Christmas from West Seattle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home