Communitythreads

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Red Clover

I woke to information/inspiration about the work/service I want to do in the world now that space opens up. Thoughts and ideas were simply there in that evolving design. Thoughts that emerge through one are much different than thoughts that move from one. The latter has to do with ego and goals. The former has to do with being in the moment aligned with life force. Perhaps waking up is a point where concave and convex rays cross bringing magic. I'm not going to ground my ideas yet...I'm going to hold them for a time. The ideas are moving in crystal community...I simply watch, speak and move when it's time.

I have one large dry red clover blossom at my work computer. It caught my eye on a walk months ago. Perhaps having it near is like a family picture. Perhaps it has to do with affection. Last night I read in Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs:

Red clover, renowned throughout the ages, has been called....God-given and prized-herb. Culitvated since prehistoric times, red clover was revered by the Greeks and Romans, and was sacred to the Celtic people, who believed it helped them get in touch with their eternal soul.

...No less than thirty-three different cultures around the world use red clover blossoms when cancer is suspected or diagnosed.

Ancient peoples knew red clover as an herb of immortality and protection. Old wives say that placing a blossom in an amulet or magic bag insures good health and a strong spirit. Red clover is a benevolent herb that creates a protective aura for animals and domestic pets.



On the way to work I saw a sticker on a car that read: If you think you’re perfect try walking on water. Made me think about walking on water. It’s not about walking on physical water but about consciousness above watery worlds of subconscious and unconsciousl. It’s about dry land and dominion thereof.

Dream: Flew high and hit a ceiling with a quick jolt and crashed to the ground. I checked the thin metal legs of my craft and they were intact and I saw four small wheels at the end of each leg and they were also intact. I looked around...am in a house. Check rooms looking for my child. Oldest daughter speaks to me from a vent deep underground giving me information and assurance that family is there. One room has charred black matter due to candles burning. I try to snuff out the candles but cannot.

Dream: A suspicious woman and man are trying to get in through the doors of my house. I go to the back door and they step in. I insist they leave and manage to shut the door on them. They keep harrassing me. I leave the house to find a cell phone and get a good distance away.

Creating space in conflict is good medicine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home